Join us on the Patio and in the Sun Room
Wednesday, July 20th 7:00 pm
- Hand-rolled cigars by Osmani Hidalgo as well as Premium Cigars to take home
Scotch samples provided by M.S. Walker:
- Old Pulteney 12 year Single Malt Scotch, aged in aire-dried ex-bourbon casks
- Isle of Jura 10 year Single Malt Scotch, medium bodied with a delicate. sweet palate
- The Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14 year Single Malt Scotch, finished in casks that formerly held Caribbean Rum
- Pig’s Nose Blended Scotch, aged 5 years, it’s young but very sweet, it’s as smooth as a pig’s nose
- The Arran Single Malt Sauternes, aged for 8 years in traditional casks and finished in Sauternes wine casks
Bob Chute from M.S. Walker, will be pouring samples and will talk about where and how each whiskey is made.
Also enjoy an array of mouth-watering small plates and hors’ oeuvres expertly prepared by Chef Gary
$65 per person (not including tax and gratuity)
(House wine, beer and soft drinks will be included for those who don’t prefer Scotch!)
Advanced reservations are required. Payment information due at booking.